Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Marked Past Book Signing and the Dayton Daily News

I am bursting with exciting news! I just finished an interview with the Dayton Daily News and (drum roll please) my very first book signing in one week from today!
I’ll let you know when the interview will be publishedin the paper but until then, here are the details about my book signing.
I’m coming home to Springboro next weekend and I’d love to see you!
Here are the details:
Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:00am-2:00pm
Ambiance Art @ 345 S. Main St, Springboro, OH 45066
If you will be in the area, please stop by and see me! You can bring a copy of A Marked Past to be signed, buy one there, place an order for one, or just stop in for some coffee and to say hello. Hope to see you there!!
Paperback books are available now at:

No comments:

Post a Comment