Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Busy busy bee

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I was a busy busy little marketing bee this weekend, trying to make some marketing plans for A Marked Past. The good news is that in addition to the thumbs up for hanging a poster and hosting a book signing at Esoterica; Books a Million has agreed to pass out book marks; and my favorite Chain Mail Maestro said he would pass out stickers at his Renaissance Festival booth in September! If you are a local to the Dayton area go check it out!
I’m working some more angles and waiting to hear back on them. I’ve got a call into the local libraries requesting that they hang a poster and give away book marks and I’m working on an application with Barnes and Noble requesting them to stock A Marked Past online and in the store when it comes out.
Ed is building out a website for me right now that will have a sample chapter on it for you all to read so watch for an announcement because it should be going live in the next two weeks!
These are small steps but I am so very excited to see the pieces coming together. I can’t wait for October 1st!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie. Saw your commenst on BooksEnd today and came to make a suggestion. In the short synopsis of your book you talk suddenly about Caleb's father without saying who is Caleb. It's good to explain who is Caleb. Good luck with your e-published to be book? Best wishes from Canada, Giora

    ReplyDelete