Friday, July 29, 2011

Two steps closer

Today was a busy book day! I sat down and reviewed the Amazon agreements and signed the legal documents, so we should be good to go with the October launch and maybe even a pre order launch in late September.
I also awoke to a great surprise; I got the final manuscript back from the editor today. Diana did an amazing job catching all of my typos so I now I’ve got to finalize the manuscript for the printers!
Last bit of amazing news for this week is, the video shoot starts in 2 days! We’re working to have that posted in about 2 weeks. Keep watching the A Marked Past website!

1 comment:

  1. Would you please send me the link when the trailer is available? I'd like to post it to my blog site.

    NoraAdrienne (at) gmail (dot) com

    www.noraadrienne.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete