Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vote Vote Vote!

I’ve checked the polls and I’m just a few votes away from A Marked Past being selected for the November book club on goodreads. If you have about 5 minutes to create an account and want to vote, please do! It would be amazing for A Marked Past to be the book club read! Here's the link to vote! Vote!

Next I’m excited to share that I will be ordering my proof copy of the book this week from Amazon. This is draft version that I can look through to double check final things like pagination, cover images, all those last minute things that have to be done before the book can be released. It will also be the first time I will see A Marked Past in true book form. I am so very excited! I’ll post a photo when it arrives.
Tonight is the ebook test as well. I’ll be receiving the file from Amazon to test on my Kindle. With just over 50 days to go, it’s all starting to come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment