Saturday, March 24, 2012

Book Signing in VA

Yesterday I met an amazing shop owner Monica and her framer Katherine. Together they keep the posh little frame and decor shop in Dumfries called Belle Framing and Frills running. I immediately smiled when I entered the covered porch and made my way through the double french doors, only to be greeted by a loud hello, and an offer of coffee.  The shop is in a building that looks like an old Genrnal store, but since it as been gutted and filled with tasteful decor it's got a furnished barn feel that I loved. This place is definitely a diamond in a rustic setting, shimmeringly shabby chic and the perfect place to host an A Marked Past book signing in mid April! 

Paperback books will be for sale and we'll be revealing the cover for Book 2: A History Renewed. I'm also working on some giveaways. More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment