Thursday, March 15, 2012

Random thoughts to share today…

I’ve been working long hours this week at my consulting job so I’m really looking forward to getting back to a normal schedule and maybe having a quiet weekend.

I’ve been in a zombie like state in the evenings this week, not sure if it’s the time change or too much work, but I hope it passes soon.

I’ve been making reader updates in the evenings so I only have 100 pages of edits to go for Book 2 - A History Renewed

I only have 45 days to go before I hand my manuscript off to the editor

I just discovered KickStarter and I’m fascinated by the concept…my husband has sponsored a few video game development projects in exchange for Giveaways and Schwag

I also discovered a new wine this week that I love. It’s called Middle Sister and I bought it because my sister Sarah is a middle sister and I love her. (sometimes these connections don’t pay off, but this one did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment